Watson Standard is a global organization that continually invests in its workforce, research and development, technology, and infrastructure . Cultivating these attributes has and will continue to facilitate our participation in strategic acquisitions and partnerships worldwide.
Watson Standard is seeking to acquire manufacturers of specialty coatings, inks, adhesives and related products for the general industrial and packaging industries that fit the following criteria:
- Standard Industrial Classification Codes
- 2851 Paints & Coatings
- 2891 Adhesives & Sealants
- 2893 Printing Ink
- Substrates / Surfaces: All
- Revenues: $10 million – $50 million
- EBITDA: Greater than $1 million
- Geographic Focus: Preference for domestic opportunities; will consider European companies.
If you are evaluating a potential sale of your business, or a specific line of business, and would like to discuss the possibility of working with Watson Standard toward a transaction, please contact Henry Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your consideration.